Tuesday 5 March 2013

The scholar & Atheist.




An atheist challenged a scholar (in Islam) in a debate 

to show him that God did not exist and that the world 


was by itself. They agreed a specific date near a river 

for The atheist came and many people had gathered 

around to hear the debate, but the scholar did not 

come. The atheist was pleased and said to the people 

around him: 

you see, the scholar dare not to come, because he 

knows I’m going to win the debate. Suddenly, while 

the atheist spoke, the scholar came and apologized for 

the delay and said: 

When I was on my way here, I found no boat to cross 

the river. So then I 

had 
to wait at the stand, and suddenly planks 

appeared up from the river. Planks gathered together 

and became a boat.

The boat approached me, and I went into it. The boat 

took me completely over the river. 


The atheist exclaimed this man is crazy! He sould 

planks gather, all by itself and turn into a boat? And

how can a boat cross the river without any veins or 

anything else?






The scholar the 
              universe is without a Creator then? 

No comments:

Post a Comment