Sunday 28 December 2014

I’m 24 years old and live in Melbourne Australia

My name is Sarah, I’m 24 years old and live in Melbourne Australia. I'm baptized Christian-Anglican, I absolutely love Hijab and give my full support to all Muslim women. I think the belief of Hijab is wonderful, I wore Hijab for one day recently and I felt comfortable beyond belief because people were focusing on the person I am and not so much on what I look like! Don't ever let anyone make you feel as though you shouldn't wear Hijab, so much respect to all Muslim women out there who rock the Hijab and look absolutely stunning! I fully intend to support World Hijab Day by wearing Hijab and who knows, maybe I won't take it off. - Sarah Louise (Australia)
Please Share your hijab experience with us using the following link:
http://worldhijabday.com/submit-story/ #WorldHijabDay #Feb1

No comments:

Post a Comment