Thursday 8 May 2014

ACCOMPANY FOR SECURITY

ACCOMPANY FOR SECURITY
Once ,Abdullah bin Aamir Bin kuraiz Radhiallaho anho,who was a cousin of uthaman Radhiallaho anho, came out of the masjid (Mosque) at night and was going home. He came across a young man. The youth also began to walk in the same direction and Abdullah said to him Young man ,have you got any business with me? The man replied, No sir, I wish you a good life and eternal success.
I saw that you were walking alone at this hour of the night and I thought I had better accompany you to your place, lest anything untoward should happen (May Allah forid that) I just want to accompany you for the sake of your security. Abdullah Radhiallaho anho was greatly pleased; he caught the young man by the hand and took him to his house. On reaching there, Abdullah Radhiallaho anho give him a thousand Dinaars (Gold pieces)and said ,Here is something for your personal needs; your elders have taught you excellent manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment