Monday 29 June 2015

Assalamu alikum brothers and sister

I thought I would share my story with you all. My name is Nuri Silay, I am a 26 year old Turkish Cypriot man who lives in London. I lived 24 years of my life as an atheist. I had no belief in any God or religion whatsoever. I wasn't the most well behaved teenager as well. I lived a life of alcohol, clubs, crime, girls and other unnecessary things. Until 2 years ago when I met a new friend which would talk to me a lot about Islam. I slowly started reading the Quran, I had so many of my unanswered questions answered. I accepted Islam into my life, declared my shahadah "Ash hadu an la ilaha ill Allah wa ash hadu anna Muhammadar Rasul Allah.I declare there is no god but Allah and I declare that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah." I pray as much as I can and go the mosque every Friday. I stopped drinking alcohol and I have stopped eating pork and non halal meat. Everyday I try to do more and more to practice Islam. I am a proud Muslim and I am the happiest I have ever been in my life and I have everything I could ever need...ALLAH. Allahu Akbar."

No comments:

Post a Comment