Thursday 11 June 2015

I used to be the most shy person ever

I am a big fan of this page and it seems everything you post is always something new and entertaining. It is great to see all sorts of Muslims – liberal and non- liberal go to one page to read Islam/Muslim related posts. My name is Mouadth and I am an American born Muslim. I used to be the most shy person ever, I never spoke in groups and was always very quiet. However, Allaah blessed me with the ability to recite His Holy Book. I was always scared to recite in front of people though. However, last Ramadan I forced myself to actually try to understand the meaning of the Quran. So I started watching videos on YouTube and cleared my mind and Subhan'Allaah, Allaah opened my chest for me. I started to cry so hard because I spent my entire life without knowing the true beauty this Book held. I fell in love with this Book,the Holy Quran and begin memorizing as much as possible.
Once you have this haqq in your heart, suddenly all fears go away. My fear of reciting Quran had left my heart and I began reciting for all sorts of events. The biggest miracle of Islam is the Quran yet so many of us choose to ignore it."


No comments:

Post a Comment