Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sara Eberlein (Germany)

"My Life was always full of sadness.There was something that was depressing and I never had any contact to any religion even tho I was born as a Christian. I had always felt empty internally and I knew that there was another religion which i had always yearned for... In year (2013),my family and I, had travelled to Egypt for a holiday.Little did i know that my life was gonna change to better.I became interested in Islam after meeting Muslims there and I had bought a copy of the Holy Quran from there which I read each and everyday.I always felt happy when i read it and last year (2014) I finally went to the Mosque and said my shahadah. Allaahu Akbar! I enrolled myself in an Islamic school here in Germany and attend religious classes each weekend. After my mom saw the positive changes in me, she too became interested in Islam and had reverted and now is a muslimah like me. I truly feel blessed and happy.All praise to Allaah! I have a long journey ahead to seek knowledge, in sha' Allaah and am trying my best to learn all that come my way to please Allaah. That's my story how i came into Islam.May Allaah grant us all Jannah. Ameen."

No comments:

Post a Comment