Wednesday 1 July 2015

To people who might have stereotypes of Islam

Brother Steven Nicholas
"This afternoon was the greatest moment of my life, I completed my declaration to our Creator Allah and reverted to Islam after learning about the religion for a long time. I have never been so welcomed by a group of people in my life. I had over 100 brothers hug me and welcome… me to the faith of Islam. To people who might have stereotypes of Islam, I can tell you the media have portrayed a lot of false propaganda against the religion. Muslims have been without doubt the most attacked religion in the last 10 having years having both physical abuse and verbal abuse inflicted upon them in huge quantities, with people being killed in their thousands if not millions in this time. I have studied Islam for a long time and this religion spreads nothing but peace and love to fellow humans. To the governments who continue to attack Islam with their false propaganda it is because many Muslims refuse to take part in many corrupt practices that is spread across the western world, in which certain corrupted individuals profit from, including the interest of money that is forbidden in Islam. Islam is a religion of peace and love and I pray more people will realise this one day. Regardless of other people’s personal beliefs. May the blessings of God be upon you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment