Tuesday 29 April 2014

An amazing revert story....

I love the stories you post on Convert to Islam. I myself am a new convert. For years I was Atheist. As a child I was not raised unto any religion. Growing up in Tucson, AZ I was not a good kid. I hung out with bad influences, dropped out of school, and committed minor crimes. I have been to jail and I have been on the edge of homelessness. All of this I have endured and I am only 29 years of age. I met and fell in love with a Muslim woman exactly one year ago this month. She changed my life in every way. I was already on the road to being a better person but after only 3 months of her being in my life, I knew she was the one woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and we were married in July of 2013. She would tell me about Islam and kept me well informed about the beliefs of this religion. I decided to research Islam myself. As I started learning about the beliefs and past of Islam, the more it started making sense to me. I was given a hard and unsettling path that I was able to overcome. I believe Allah brought my wife into my life as a way of showing me the right path. To see if I will submit to the one and only GOD worthy of worship and live a righteous life. And I accepted His gift. I accepted Islam in my heart. Alhamdullilah!

No comments:

Post a Comment