Tuesday 6 January 2015

he name i choosed after i converted to islam

Selam aleykum, My name is Joyce, or u can say rabia, the name i choosed after i converted to islam, almost 2 years ago! Im from holland and i live in turkey. Like 14 months ago i started to wear hijaab to, alhamdullilah. I still have a lot to learn and to do better, but for the moment im very happy, and very thankfull to Allah subhana wa ta'ala for show me the right way. Alhamdullilah my family gave very respectfull reactions, and I love my mom for how she deal with everything. In shaa Allah my family and all other non-muslims will find the right path to. The reason I choosed for islam is because i always was missing something in my life, and after i readed a lot about islam and seen Allah swt is so good for us I didnt seen any reason for not become a muslim. Alhamdullilah a million times!


No comments:

Post a Comment