Sunday 18 January 2015

SWEDISH SISTER FREJA’S JOURNEY TO ISLAM

Assalamu Alaykum
My name is Freja and I am new converted Muslim from Sweden, Alhamdulillah..
But my family doesn’t accept it because they are not into these things.. Please make duaa's for me that Allah ease my path to this journey of Truth!
You see, in Sweden we see Islam from a whole diffrente perspective because here we are rasied so diffrente to.
So my family think it is like not”matching”our society that have niqab/ -hijab or don’t eat pig and my mother says that we can’t live after rules that was made for over 1000 years!
She have insulted me, got angry at me, and it makes me so sad and she wants me to stop with Islam and she says that I scare her. When I told her that I want to read arabic in secondary high school she was like “You enjoy to act this foolish?”and she told me that life is more than just a book, and that I should learn life.. And this is a problem because I am Muslim.
I know what is life but she never gives up until I leave Islam. I have found Islam very early, I have just turned 17 years old and people calls me craaazzyy and tells me to wait for the”right choice”.. But who said I didn’t?
I know Islam is the Truth and Islam is my way of life and I put my trust in Allah. I am fighting for Allah and for my religion and I will never leave this choice because I feel it in my heart, I am not forced, I have the will and my mother should be happy for me, but she is just disappointed and I am like a shame for the whole family…
When I try to discuss with her about why I choosed Islam she is so stubborn, like she is not even listening Astaghfirullah, I can’t do all the things a Muslim is supposed to do. I want to feel peace, and I do even though people are against me and mean. I know I have so much to learn of, but I also know that this is what I want and no one can ever change that.
Please pray for me, and share my message, I ain’t weak anymore, Allah made me stronger and Alhamdulillah, so glad that He (SWT) made me go this way to Islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment