Thursday 29 January 2015

I'm 50% Dutch and 50% Australia and I'm a revert Muslim

Hajar: "I'm 50% Dutch and 50% Australia and I'm a revert Muslim. I was born in the Netherlands. Born and raised in Holland by my Aussie mother alhamdulillah. 4 years ago I was very lost in life, I was searching for a better life and then there was Islam. Finally I had the answers I needed to complete my life, to complete my soul and thoughts. So I did the shahada and felt very Lucky! Like I was Born again! Alhamdoulillah... Well now i'm here @ australian muslims faces because my mom and I want to go back to Australia to live there, because we don't feel home anymore at Holland.
My mum and my family comes from Perth, and I hope that there are a lot of Muslims because I don't know anything in Australia. Last Holiday was in December 2013
Maybe if you know people, that live around that area they can send me a message. The reason why I do this is because my family is not very pleased with the idea that I revert to Islam so I need some support over there. Wasalam "
Australian Muslim Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment