Wednesday 14 January 2015

The more I learnt about this wonderful religion the more I wanted to know

Aysha: "I was born Adele Maree and was born into the Roman Catholic religion to English parents.I didn't have a very loving nor nurturing upbringing and events that happened in my childhood lead me down a very dangerous self destructive path in my early adult years. I first came across Islam after I met a non- practicing Muslim man. The more I learnt about this wonderful religion the more I wanted to know. I reverted to Islam Alhamdulillah and married that man whom I have three beautiful children to. What attracted me to Islam in the first place was the sense of belonging I got whenever I performed salat (prayer),a feeling I had been searching for my whole life but never seemed to find. I thank Allah everyday for choosing me to be Muslim because I know if He hadn't I would have never known this feeling of contentment or happiness. Alhamdulillah I am Muslim!"
Australian Muslim Faces


No comments:

Post a Comment