Thursday 7 May 2015

Algerian Muslimah living in France

"Salam Aleykom, my name is Rabia. I am a 17 year old Algerian living in France. I wanted to get a message to all my sisters wearing hijab, which probably are stigmatized every day in the street to believe that they have a weapon on them. I am one of those girls victim of racism every day, especially after the famous story of Charlie Hebdo. Since the event, to walk in the street with my hijab is a real challenge, people look at me in incredible ways, and I can tell you even that a man spat on my face calling me a "terrorist." And insults, a heap of insults everyday...but i don't give up, I stay strong against these people, and proud of my beautiful hijab sisters.
My sisters, don't give up and be strong, don't try to please people, but please only Allah because these people are just passing in your life. All this is only a test for us, allowing us to collect a lot of hassanat (good deeds) inshallah and be loved by Allah. Be strong my brothers and sisters because Allah is always with us, and be proud of our beautiful religion, because that is the greatest gift that Allah has give us. Sorry for my English, I love you Fi'Allah."

No comments:

Post a Comment