Thursday 7 May 2015

Assalamu Alaikum (Peace Be Upon You)!

I am Nicole Queen, an American revert to Islam. I used to live my life completely focused on my own satisfaction, and then I woke up! I found a whole new world in living for God and quickly changed my ways. I left behind a glamorous American life to live clean and simple as a Muslim. All praise to Allah!
I was attracted to the discipline of the faith, how practicing Muslims could go their whole lives without drinking, or engaging in premarital relations and how life was more important to them than to waste it on the party scene. .The same scene I had grown bored with.. If people just sat and read this Book (the Quran), the way I did, they would totally want to be Muslim.
Now I live for a stronger purpose! I am a professional photographer and happily married! I am an activist for a peaceful Islam in America and speak at community events, colleges, and interfaith events. Hope to see you around some day here, or God willing, in the hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment