Wednesday 6 May 2015

Mary From USA

Assalamu'alaykum
My name is Mary I just wanted to share my mothers story with y'all.
My mom is Puerto Rican. She came from a Catholic family. We use to go to church every Sunday. I remember when she used to warn us about the Islam religion, that its a wrong religion, and to not believe in it. Until one day Allah had blessed her with a gift of a lifetime. It was the day when she converted/reverted to Islam.All praise to Allah!
She's the most honest and wonderful mother that anyone could have asked for. She reads the Quran every day and night. She prays five times a day and sometimes more. She fasts Ramadan , also every Monday, and Thursday all year long. Islam is a grateful religion. Alhamdilah that my family and I are Muslims.
Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them.

No comments:

Post a Comment