Saturday 11 April 2015

Chika Nakamura A Knock Out Professional Boxer, Journey To Peace And Happiness In Islam.

"I went to hindu temples,buddhist temples,christian churches then a Mosque and when i prostrated on my forehead tears began to fall from my eyes thats when i knew my heart and my soul deeply said to me it took me a long journey to come back from where im coming from immediately i wanted to become Muslim" 

A young japanese girl s journey of life, searching for the unknown, the fame, the status, working very hard to reach the top. A professional boxer ends up discovering Islam. Listen and see how a beautiful young lady in the age of 33 finds her happiness and a new mission. Sister Chikanakamura...is now Khalida (means the one with a notable legacy now and for ever... http://youtu.be/JlPILvmnDK0

No comments:

Post a Comment