Monday 27 April 2015

Please don't complain about the tattoos as he had these done before he was a Muslim

*Please don't complain about the tattoos as he had these done before he was a Muslim Alhamdullilah Allah SWT guided him.* - Admin
I accepted Islam almost a year ago now. It has brought nothing but positive changes to my life. There's no comparison in my life from where I was to where I am now. Islam isn't only a religion it's a way of life that promotes good morals and values it gives u direction and a purpose to life that can benefit the whole of mankind. We must give praise and thanks to our Creator there is none worthy other than Him and show the world the true Islam the Islam our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him showed us through his life.
-Sydney, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment