Sunday 19 April 2015

Why Did I Choose Islam?

The reason I became a Muslim is I was searching for a way to be closer to God. I was doubting Christianity because it didn't make sense to me and I felt distant to God.
In my darkest hour I cried out to God, I said Save me Lord, show me the right path. And I began to watch videos on Youtube and stumbled upon Muslim converts and their stories.
I dug a little deeper and I read the Quran and found the proof I had been looking for. I felt God more than ever and became enlightened because I found the truth! It was then that I accepted Islam as the one true religion, the same religion as Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed. They all worshipped the one God (Islam). He had no partners, no children, he never sacrifices anything to anyone. This life on Earth is a big test and we will be judged on all our deeds in the afterlife.
Everything about Islam makes sense; there is no God but God.
your sister Stephanie Barriga

No comments:

Post a Comment