Friday 24 April 2015

My name was Liudmila . I m from Russia.

All my life since when I borned I looking for the Truth ...no matter of what ...always I saw the difference between christians and muslims ..
I m asked my self why most of muslim so strong as a family. .greating each other with full of respect ...and we are not ...
I had long story of my life and it s really interesting. ..
i saw so many bad things on people and good ...in shaa Allah soon i will write the book of my life to be example for non all the people ...)ahamdulyah Allah protected me all my life ...now I see more and deep for everything. ..
To find answers of my questions I started to read Qur'an , compare to Bible which I readed when I was 17. I saw so many differents. ..My life start to change for better way ...day by day I readed 3-5 page by Russian language translation of Qur'an by Kuliev.
It s was in September 2014 .
19 November I did
sixth accident (before I did 5 and canceled all cars. ...)
Last car accident was huge I broked 12 disk on my spine ..
i didn't went to treatment ...
Allah was help me to recover my self by Qur'an....
12 December I have some message from who i don't know s now ...maybe it s was angels ..
I went to bathroom . And abruptly dropped to her knees began to shake hands, tears dripped from my eyes, I heard a voice inside my mind...
21 January I came Muslim

No comments:

Post a Comment