Friday 24 April 2015

Punished for embracing Islam! Subhan'Allaah! A true believer..

Sheikh Abdul Wahab Saleem related:
I ran into this man at the "Iron Mosque" and he told me his story of how he came to Islam in broken English explaining that he was once a Buddhist of Chinese descent then he accepted Islam. He explained that his father was the one who cut his fingers off upon hearing of his conversion to Islam!
I tear up till now as I hear the words resounding in my ears in his broken English with a Chinese accent. Despite these tough tests he constantly made reference to Allah saying, "Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala". Some are able to hold this strongly to their faith despite a multiplicity of tests and others fail miserably despite every ease and comfort life has to offer.
I ask Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala to grant him ease and reward him abundantly for the trials he endures to hold fast to his faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment