Monday 13 April 2015

I am so happy to be a Muslim, alhamduilillah.

I am so happy to be a Muslim, alhamduilillah. Since I’ve embraced Islam, my life has changed for the better.
I’m a proud revert to ISLAM. I have been a Muslim now for just over 2 years and started wearing the hijab from day one.
My life before islam was very bad as I was involved in a lot of bad things and my life had been turned upside down after losing my youngest son at birth due to complications. I lost all faith in God, astagfirullah. Then a few of my Muslim friends told me about Islam so I started to read and learn about Islam and I fell in love with it. It was what I had been missing in my life.
None of my family supported me. They were all against me and still to this day they are against me but I don’t care what anyone thinks. I am so happy to be a Muslim, alhamduilillah. Since I’ve embraced Islam, my life has changed for the better. I’ve met my amazing husband who is a born Muslim. He helps me every day with my deen (religion) and so supportive of me. Just everything in my life has changed for the better and I couldn’t be happier, alhamduilillah.
Now that I’ve found Islam, I can’t imagine my life without Islam. I don’t care anymore about what people think of me or say because I only need to please one being and that’s ALLAH. I pray 5 times a day and I read Quran everyday and it just makes me feel so relaxed and happy, Alhamdulillah. I can’t imagine my life without my hijab or Islam. I can’t even try to step outside without my hijab. If I do by mistake, I’m quickly running inside because it feels like I’m walking outside naked…I’m so so proud to be a Muslim, alhamdulillah.” -Ameera - Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment